Sunday, August 2, 2009

RSS means Really Simple Syndication

Hi followers,
I have some how managed to subscribe to peoples blogs without really knowing how I did it. Just a couple clicks of a button and I did it! Me?! Could it really be that simple?
I have also now started noticed RSS functions everywhere. They are even on my private and work email accounts. Had they been there before and I just hadn't noticed? Or cared to look?
I do like the simplicity of being able to open my accounts (emails or blogs) and find the information I want has come directly to me. I could actually get to like this new technology business!
Stay tuned for the next exciting instalment of how to become a better teacher!
Rissa.

1 comment:

  1. That is the same with me! I think they are such a great tool and time saver. I dont have to click on every blog now to see if there is a new blog it just tells me!!

    ReplyDelete